Honor 9 User Manual PDFGet Huawei Honor 9 setup guide and find out complete tutorial on how to set up Honor 9 and get started with it here. First time setup Honor9
Huawei Honor 9 User Guide
Ensure that the SIM card is inserted correctly before using your phone for the first time. Read the Quick Start Guide for more information on how to set up your phone.
Press and hold the power button to turn on your Honor 9 phone, and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the initial setup.
- Select your language and region, and then touch Next.
- Proceed to the Wi-Fi settings screen. Your phone will automatically list available Wi-Fi networks. Select the network you want to connect to, and then enter the password to access the Internet.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enable Wi-Fi+.
- Your phone has a fingerprint sensor. Follow the onscreen instructions to add your fingerprint.
- You also need to set a PIN or password in order to unlock the screen when your phone fails to recognize your fingerprint.
- On the Configuration successful screen, touch Begin to complete the settings. Wait for a moment and the EMUI interface should launch. You can now start using your phone.
Honor 9 Dual SIM settings
When two SIM cards are inserted, only one SIM card can be set as the 4G/3G/2G SIM. The other
SIM card slot only supports 2G networks. You can also configure Honor 9 settings the default card for mobile data and phone calls according to your monthly plan. This feature is only available on dual SIM phones.
Honor 9 Settings
Open Settings and touch Dual card management. You can configure both SIM cards as
- If you disable a SIM card, you will be unable to use it to make calls, send messages, or access the Internet.
- Select Dual SIM calling. You can configure whether you want to select a SIM card manually or use the default SIM card each time you make a call. If you choose to use the default SIM card, your phone will use that SIM card for all outgoing calls.
Honor 9 Tutorial
Locking the screen
- Press the power button to manually lock the screen.
- The screen will lock automatically and enter sleep mode after it has been idle for a certain period to reduce power consumption and prevent unintended operations.
- To change the screen sleep time, open Settings, touch Display > Sleep, and then select a time.
incoming call, the screen will turn on and display the caller information.
Unlocking the screen
When the screen is off, press the power button to wake the screen. Slide your finger in any direction to unlock the screen.
Use Magazine Unlock to create your own selection of lock screen images and bring your lock screen to life.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the lock screen to display the Magazine Unlock options.